All complaints alleging acts done by Cassiopea N.P.L. S.p.A., as part of its institutional activity, will be given, by the party concerned, the office claims Cassiopea N.P.L. S.p.A., by sending a registered letter a / r at the headquarters of the company in Rome, Via Benedetto Croce 40 cap 00142, or by e-mail using the form at the bottom
The complaint must contain:
1) General information (name, surname, date and place of birth, social security number, home address and e-mail, fixed and mobile telephone number and, in case of legal person, company name, registered office address and the legal representative data );
2) Identification of the claim being contested, and the reasons for it;
3) Object of the dispute and the reasons for it;
4) Copy of identity document;
5) Possible documentation to support your claim.
Cassiopea N.P.L. S.p.A. will provide written feedback within 30 days of receipt of the complaint by sending it to the address indicated by the complainant. Where the claimant is not satisfied with the answers provided by Cassiopea N.P.L. S.p.A., will still have the right to appeal to the Banking and Financial Arbitrator, an organization whose purpose is to settle, out of court, the disputes with the Banks and Financial Intermediaries. Conditions and operating procedures for submission of the application and functioning of the body, are described in the Practical Guide for access to the Banking and Finance.
Practical Guide ABF
Available on the website Banking and Financial Arbitrator downloadable from here